Sunday, June 29, 2003

A FEW ADMINISTRATIVE NOTES

A couple of people have asked me how this blog fits in with my VanderWorld Report, which is a once-a-month e-newsletter I send out to people who like my fiction. The VanderWorld Report includes music, book, and music reviews, reports on trips to conventions and other places (New Journalism-style), and updates on my writing and editing activities.

This blog, on the other hand, is reserved exclusively for thoughts, mini-essays, and observations about writing--both fiction and nonfiction. Sometimes I will stray off into observations about an editing project or about art. But other than that, this blog will be about the art of writing, in some guise. I will try to avoid subjects like marketing, PR, etc. In a sense, I'll be using this blog as a way to think certain issues through, and to share my ideas about writing.

For those of you who are not VanderWorld subscribers, just send me an email at vanderworld@hotmail.com and I'll sign you up. You get only one email per month, so it's not going to clog your email address with "spam."

Jeff V.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home