Tuesday, October 05, 2004

TAKING A BREAK

Thanks to everyone for reading my blog. I'm getting a rather ridiculous number of unique visitors, for which I'm grateful. It's good to know someone's reading this!

That said, I'm going to take a short break from blogging to finish up some of these here secret lives for people who ordered my collection from Ziesing. I may post something brief Thursday or Friday, but other than that, I probably won't get back into it fully until Sunday.

Coming up--interviews with K.J. Bishop and others as I ask writers with new book releases to "justify themselves" through five tough but silly questions. This will become a regular feature exclusive to my blog.

In the meantime, for those who haven't read my Odd Jobs blog entries, here are the links to all of them. Makes for frightening yet funny reading...

Odd Jobs #1 - In Which I Become a Counter of People and Avoid Dogs

Odd Jobs #2 - In Which I Am Asked to Implore Michael Jackson to Become a Small Planes Enthusiast

Odd Jobs #3 - In Which I Lead a Midget to the Young Adult Mystery Section

Odd Jobs #4 - In Which I Work for a Company That's Like Lord of the Flies With Middle Management

Odd Jobs #5 - In Which I Am Arrested Because of a Pellet

Odd Jobs #6 - In Which I Am Asked "Are we going to go, Froggie. I want your blood."


JeffV




4 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

I started to get sad, as I just started actively reading this today, when I saw "taking a break" come across my RSS reader, but a weekend is just a weekend. Have fun, and thanks for the archives pointers.

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you've got 115 other posts to read until Sunday!
Thanks for reading.

Jeff

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger JP said...

Can't Evil Monkey post in your absence?

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evil Monkey, alas, has no arms or legs.

JeffV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home