Friday, March 25, 2005

CLARE DUDMAN & ELIZABETH VANDERMEER: GUEST BLOGGERS

While I'm away, two very talented and gracious individuals, author Clare Dudman and my sister, Elizabeth VanderMeer, have agreed to guest blog.

Clare will take the first shift, for the first two weeks. She's the author of One Day the Ice Will Reveal All Its Dead and 98 Reasons for Being, both excellent, even sublime novels. 98 Reasons for Being will be out in the United States in July.

My sister Elizabeth is currently pursuing her PhD in environmental studies with an emphasis on environmental journalism. This pursuit has taken her to Edinburgh where she currently resides. Elizabeth is an accomplished nonfiction writer and poet.

I'm very much looking forward to what they both have to say. (It's even possible that one of my younger brothers may weigh in with some wisdom toward the end...)

And with that, goodbye for now!

JeffV

2 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Clare Dudman! Both of her books are just great. I look forward to reading her blogging. Hopefully she'd explain the background of her interest in obscure historical German figures.

- montmorency

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Montmorency - I'm delighted you've read both my books. I'll go into how I came to be interested in obscure Germans in my next blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home