Friday, June 02, 2006

THE CHURCH MOVIE SOUNDTRACK

I'm having a total fan boy moment tonight. I'm listening to the 50 minutes of music the Church sent over for the soundtrack of the 12-minute Shriek movie. And it's totally fucking brilliant--beautiful and light where it needs to be, and brutal and sharp and cutting where it needs to be. The soundtrack's absolutely and utterly awesome. I've been paralyzed half the night just listening to this and thinking, "This thing's really going to come together." It's primo soundtrack music, but it also stands on its own--and the full 50 minutes is like a wonderful soundtrack to the whole novel or something.

I'm kinda having difficulty focusing on anything else right now...

I hope to post a couple of samples soon.

Jeff

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Andrew Macrae said...

If you're able to post some of it, I would LOVE to hear it. My massive Church kick continues...

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgive if i've missed the info, but is the soundtrack going to be released on CD?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home