Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Although it's not new news around the VanderMeer household, the appearance of the ultra-sound seems to warrant an official announcement: Erin and her fiance John Gustat (pictured above) are going to have a baby! Around Thanksgiving. I'm, er, gonna be a granddad of sorts. I think I'll have to develop more gray in my hair before then. They're 90% sure it's a boy.

Congrats to them both!


(Evil Monkey: "Heh. You're ancient." Jeff: "I knew you were going to say something." Evil Monkey: "You've practically a foot in the grave, old bean." Jeff: "Oh stuff it. Here have a cigar." Evil Monkey: "I only smoke cubans." Jeff: It IS a cuban, you moron.")


At 2:34 AM, Blogger Luís Rodrigues said...

Fantastic! Congratulations, old man!

At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Paul Jessup said...

Congratz! Me and my wife are expecting as well for next January.

At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Brian said...

congrats, gramps

At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Spencer said...

Congratulations, Jeff!

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous clare said...

Ha, best forthcoming publication of them all.

Congratulations to you all.

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Craig Elander said...

Congratulations! We could use some more VanderMeer blood in this world!


Post a Comment

<< Home