Saturday, February 03, 2007

UPCOMING EVENTS

Here's the schedule thus far, through July.

Jeff

3rd Week of February
Clarion Chat
(I'll be doing a chatroom thing on the Clarion site--not sure of the exact date yet.)

March 1 - 4
Associated Writers Program Conference, Atlanta
(We should have Best American Fantasy galleys and postcards by then)

April 9 - 11
Trinity Prep Visiting Writer, Orlando
(I can't remember if there's a public reading with this or not.)

April 15 - 16
Well, this isn't really an "event" in the public sense, but I'll be in San Diego to finalize the finalist list for the Eisner Awards.

June 23 - 25
American Library Association Conference, Washington D.C.
(Not sure of the schedule for this yet)

July 2 - 7
Clarion Workshop
(I'll be the writer for this week of Clarion. I think there's a public reading involved, too, but I'm not sure.)

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger John Klima said...

You're going to ALA? Maybe I'll try to get there.

JK

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is, in fact, a public reading at the Trinity Prep VWS. Looking forward to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home