Saturday, February 19, 2005

SECRET LIVES LIMITED EDITION

The lettered 26-copy limited-limited edition of Secret Lives is sold out. The 500-copy limited edition is selling briskly, and I cannot guarantee that it will be available after March. I'd rather not devote blog entries to imparting information of this kind. However, since I haven't even turned in the book and it's not yet available through most book catalogs or online services like Amazon, I thought it wise to let my readers know now. Because by the time it might be available through Amazon, et al, it'll probably be sold out.

Go to Prime Books' website if interested.

I can't guarantee this, but given interest from certain quarters, the limited editions of Secret Lives should climb exponentially in value over the next two or three years.

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home