Saturday, April 30, 2005


Claire Weaver has done a wonderful job for me in the United Kingdom (along with the publicist at Pan Macmillan) promoting City of Saints & Madmen in mass market paperback. I highly recommend her work. She now has a new site, which coincidentally has a lot of good information on City of Saints & Madmen.

(And, in other news, it appears Bantam Books will use this cover for their trade paper version--or a variation on it. Which is great--I love this cover.)



At 8:08 AM, Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

It really is a great cover, Jeff.

At 10:56 PM, Blogger 7472 said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a mens male enhancement reviews related site. Most of the articles are on mens male enhancement reviews.

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Dream Builder said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a work at home typing job
site. It pretty much covers work at home typing job
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

At 5:34 AM, Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite


Post a Comment

<< Home