Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So Ends the Hijacking of VanderWorld

Kameron Hurley of Brutal Women, guestblogging

Jeff should be back tomorrow with lots of goodies and treats and whatnot, so I'll bow out with August. Thanks to those who put up with me, and for those who couldn't stand me, go forth and rejoice and come back tomorrow to see what Jeff's cooking.

I'll continue blogging away at my own digs. Don't let the image of Michelle Rodriguez and the bloody text intimidate you. We only get up to good, clean fun over there (ha ha).

Also, for the regulars, we've got beer. And whiskey.

Afterall, what good is a blog without liquor?

I'm gonna go get to work now. Really.

- K Hurley

4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed your posts, Kameron, and shall be adding Brutal Women to my places to visit - so see you there.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Ditto that. You've been an excellent guest blogger on VanderWorld.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Thanks for visiting!

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger banzai cat said...

Great job! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home