Friday, December 09, 2005

EVIL MONKEY'S HERO OF THE WEEK

Jeff:
Hero? I thought it was supposed to be jackass of the week.

Evil Monkey:
I was going to tag Congaleeza Rice for that honor on account of the big brass ovaries she's been displaying during her stumble-bum Ass-Clown Tour of Europe, but then I read Pinter's Nobel Prize speech blasting Bush and Blaire and, man, that Pinter guy has huge brass balls.

Jeff:
Agreed. Lots of brass all around!

Evil Monkey:
Although, I have to say these jackasses behind this abstinence literature have huge balls and ovaries, too. Just, they're not brass. I can't figure out what they're made from.

Jeff:
Don't think so much. Just be happy that there is a jackass of the week, too!

Evil Monkey:
Yay!

Jeff:
Yay!

Evil Monkey:
By the way, I'm making Bill O'Reilly Permanent Lord High Jackass.

Jeff:
Yay! The news keeps getting better and better! Soon we'll be knee-deep in jackasses!

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An excerpt of the video of Pinter's speech is linked from here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4505874.stm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home