VANDERWORLD: SCIFI WEEKLY'S SITE OF THE WEEK
Well, that was unexpected! What a great review. And out of the blue!
I would like to thank Evil Monkey for his invaluable contributions over the years and to my iconoclastic parents who never could quite shut me up. And to Ann, for tempering the quality of what comes out of my mouth.
Just to recap what's forthcoming on this blog in the next week:
- Commentary on two of the best short story collections published this year: books by Tamar Yellin and Alan DeNiro.
- Walk-the-Plank Interviews with Scottish author Neil Williamson and American noir/gothic/horror writer Mike Arnzen.
- Reviews of recent movies.
- More music reviews.
- A revised list of my 60 essential fantasy reads.
- And, surprises...possibly two surprises (of the "you heard it here first" variety).
Over and out.
4-mile brisk walk
And this is a start but still bullshit. Diet sodas contain all kinds of nasty preservatives and chemicals. They also replace healthy beverage intake, like water, etc.