Saturday, June 03, 2006

MILESTONES

No blog entries today except for this one--we're heading down to Gainesville, Florida, for my brother Francois' high school graduation. In the fall, he'll be attending the University of South Florida.

In another milestone, my twentieth high school reunion is fast approaching! Ack!!!

And, we've found Sybel for the Shriek movie--a local actor who fits the description perfectly.

Finally, sometime this weekend http://www.shriekthenovel.com will go live. It's just placeholder right now while we get the audio and video files ready. But there is a lively description of the novel and a flurry of blurbage. I expect we'll have the true site up in another month.

Jeff

Exercise

Wednesday
Intense 30-minute ab work-out, plus 90 bridges, plus triceps/biceps/forearms sets.

Thursday
- Same as Tuesday, but just 9 sets on incline leg press at 800 lbs.

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger John445 said...

My high school graduation was 40 years ago this year. Its all relative. :)

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received my BS in Chemistry from USF. A good school, which I'm sure has changed/grown since I graduated 25 years ago.

Kristine Smith, feeling old now...

 
At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad we mostly don't have these reunions at schools in the UK. I'd be too tempted to go all Grosse Point Blank :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home