Wednesday, November 08, 2006

WORLD FANTASY: LIZ GORINSKY AND LESLIE HENKEL

One of the great delights of World Fantasy for me was having both my editor Liz Gorinsky and my publicist Leslie Henkel for the latest book, Shriek, there.

Liz Gorinsky has been a huge champion for Shriek, in addition to doing the most careful structural and line edits I've ever seen.

Leslie Henkel has worked tirelessly for Shriek and I just can't say enough about her.

I just feel very blessed. So, I'm saying it here because the Toreadors party was so insane I didn't get to say it there.

Not to mention, the coolness quotient on both of these individuals, btw, is through the roof. I felt distinctly square.

Anyway, I hope everybody got to meet them and talk during the convention.

I'd also like to say, I just had such a great time at World Fantasy that I'm not going to name names cause I know I'll leave somebody out. Just had a wonderful time. Thanks, all.

Jeff

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sir, are too kind. And too modest! Honestly, the best part of being in this crazy business is that I have the best role models EVAR for exactly who I want to be as cool as in 5, 10, or 15 years. I will never in a million years succeed, but you and Ann and so many others have certainly made it a bar worth striving for. Much love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home