Monday, April 03, 2006

FIXX KICK ASS AND SO DO THE GATORS

My university, UF, Gatorland, just won the NCAA Basketball National Championship. I didn't think I'd see it in my lifetime. Absolutely freakin' awesome!

I couldn't bear to watch the game--just too nerve-wracking--so we went to see The Fixx in concert at a place called The Moon. They were absolutely amazing. The Fixx was one of my favorite bands back in the 1980s. The live versions of the songs were much better than the album versions. Lead singer's voice was astounding. Drummer was excellent. And all very danceable. Just loved it.

And tomorrow: Scalzi!

Jeff

Exercise:
Same as Friday--two hours of weightlifting, upper and lower body
1/2-mile jog
32 minutes on the bike, alternating a minute at highest level, a minute at a level a little lower.
1/4 mile at full out run.
collapse...

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live on W. University Avenue and the street is in absolute pandemonium right now.

UF has depth! We can be a football AND a basketball school!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home