Monday, November 07, 2005

BACK AND BEERY

We're back from WFC.

Congrats to all of the WF Award winners, but...I gotta say--the one that made me jump up and cheer was John Picacio winning for best artist. That guy is a class act and one of the hardest working people in the business. Not only that, he gave the best acceptance speech I've ever heard.

Right now, we're eating cheese (hello, Wisconsin!) and drinkin' some good German beer. Ann's still in a lot of pain, but we're doing okay.

More soon.

Jeff

3 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Tessa said...

*succumbs to suggestion*
*gets cheese*

Australia went beserk on Margo's behalf. Glad to hear you're both doing okay.

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was happy for Margo, too. In general, though, I don't like it when the best collection wins best story. I know there's a certain logic to it, but it seems a perfect opportunity to reward another collection, since this whole business of what's best is ridiculously subjective as it is.

JeffV

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Shaun CG said...

Welcome back - looking forward to hearing more about the WFC. :)

I've been chasing up some of your music recommendations - not my usual sort of thing but I like...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home