Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Only one hundred days to Finncon. Less than nine weeks to perhaps one of the most amazing experiences of my life and of Ann's: five weeks in Europe, culminating in: Finncon...



At 2:03 AM, Blogger jukkahoo said...

(Jukkahoo: "And I thought we (as in organisers of Finncon) had stress before. I better speed up that language teaching for the squids, they're still having difficulties with diftongs." Amicable Ape: "I think Jeff is talking about their whole trip of Europe, not just Finncon, you Finnish you." Jukkahoo: "Oh, well..." (embarrassing silence) "Should I still teach them squids to sign the official Finncon tune to those lyrics Jeff's parents send to us of that poem Jeff wrote to his high-school girlfriend way back then?" Amicable Ape: "I guess it'll suffice if the squids can hum the tune.")

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Joe said...

And are you stopping in the Republic of Ireland on the way back for the Finn Macoolcon :-)?

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, we love to travel. And we don't mind getting lost. We'll have fun no matter what we're doing.

Alas, no, Joe. :(



Post a Comment

<< Home