TOP 5 THINGS YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR FROM YOUR WRITING INSTRUCTOR
(5) "I thought writing 'Exterminate all the brutes' in the margins of your manuscript was cute. You didn't?"
(4) "I've just undergone a religious conversion that has real relevance to your manuscript."
(3) "My apologies for all the drinking this morning, but I have read your fucking manuscript, so no goddamn worries, huh, kid?"
(2) "You need to be more original. This is the third novella disguised as a scientific monograph about squid that I've read this week."
(1) "I think the only thing you lack in your fiction is the benefit of certain...first-hand...experiences..."