Tuesday, August 01, 2006

PEACE IS HERESY

Dear VanderFans,

In my last entry, I promised to share the results of my soul-searching, trying to find clues and hidden impulses behind my latest (cinematic) foray into the world of zoophilia.

I intend to keep my promise since I’ve dug up some insights which many of you may be able to relate to.

But I’ve been slightly distracted by the latest re-eruption of the Middle-East conflict which has been going on for the last 3,000+ years, ever since Moses got the idea that he finally discovered the one and only truth for ALL of mankind.

I’ve written a little poem which helped me articulate my own feelings about the crisis. Perhaps you’ll enjoy it too.

The Mono Plague

Peace is heresy
Before gods demanding victory!
Ancient Greece
Had a few who liked peace,
Like Venus,
And Bacchus...
But Jehovah,
The jealous god of the Jew,
The Christian,
And the Slave
(The world “Muslim” means slave)
Turns His worshippers
Into warriors
Seeking only victory,
Since Peace be heresy.
Sad!
Very bad!
And I’d be glad,
To see
More heresy
Of Peace
And Multiplicity!
And thus I shout a quote from Nietzsche,
“Is not just this godlike
That there are gods, but no God?”


In my youth I’ve had to support myself with some of the strangest professions around, including an extended stint as a gigolo (for women only). This wasn’t a very unpleasant profession and had my youth not disappeared so soon, I may have stuck with it.

In any event, I’ve had the good fortune of servicing women of nearly every race and background (except for the ultra-poor who were unable to afford my services). I’ve had Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist and Hindu clients. I’ve been hired by Voodoo practitioners, Wicca witches, Satanic priestesses, Shintu believers, Feng-shui practitioners, and obviously the good old aging atheist.

My various clients obviously had different preferences and skills, but I haven’t experienced any proof of one nation being “chosen” or superior to the next. I’ve thus come to believe that ALL people are created equal. Lust is lust. Love is love. Cash is cash. Discretion is discretion. Disease is disease. Etc.

Thus when I see wars erupting and re-erupting I take NO sides. People are people. Dying children are dying children. Dying women are dying women. Dying soldiers are dying soldiers. Dying animals are dying animals. Crushed homes are crushed homes. Etc.

I believe that EVERY race and nationality has fractions which would love to live peacefully with each other and EVERY race and nationality has fractions which believe in their own superiority.

The Middle-East, however, is really up the creek since it is dominated by three branches of the same monotheistic Plague which has essentially attempted to destroy any notion of pluralism, tolerance and compromise. Ever since Jehovah announced that He is the ONLY God and that He will tolerate no other gods before Him, His followers have been doing their best to do away with any semblance of competition – alternately using violence, proselytization, the buying-power of charity, etc. In short, whatever’s available and feasible at the moment.

This is a plague which was set into motion over 3 millennia ago and will never end – at least not voluntarily. While your typical racist, sexist or bigot has the potential of changing his or her ways after some pleasant experiences with their “adversaries” (and in this increasingly globalized world, these experiences are becoming increasingly inevitable), those accepting the commandments of Jehovah will never feel permitted to tolerate, accept, or respect; their intolerance is not a question of personal preference, but rather a commandment from the Almighty which supersedes any personal “enlightenment” (at least in the mind of the believer). The Bible (both testaments) and Quoran are full of threats against those who would like to accept other lifestyles as equal to Jehovah’s. Even the “loving” Jesus insisted that (and like the apostles, I paraphrase) “the path to God is ONLY through me.”

I’ve met, and even serviced, many loving and tolerant worshipers of Jehovah who don’t take His word that literally and just see it as a source of flexible inspiration. But unfortunately there is no shortage of people who take His commandments very literally and for them true Peace is simply heresy!

This is a very sad reality and every time I’m reminded of it through new eruptions of bloodshed, I weep.

Sir Tijn Po

2 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with "the head" and respect most of the people on her list, but Sir Po himself pointed out in his penultimate paragraph that he knows (and even serviced! LOL) many tolerant followers of Jehovah. An important paragraph! I, myself, am a Christian who disagrees which the notion of Christ being the only path to truth. And believe me when I say that this is the biggest point of contention between myself and the community I live in. I think Sir Po nailed the point. The fact that I don't feel superior because of my faith is a real problem for most of my neighbors (yes, I do live in a "red state").

I love Christ's teachings and lifetsyle but I respect all other paths to enlightenment as well. My wife is Buddhist and I don't feel superior to her in any way (other than the fact that she's going to hell and I'm going to eaven. Just kidding!).

I liked the post and I weep along with Sir Po.

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A couple weeks ago I came across a blog entry by Sir Tijn Po explaining his reasons for cinematically exploring zoophilia. I thought it was hilarious and sent the link to a couple of friends but the article has apparently disappeared.

Luckily I downloaded it in time and I figured I'd make it available here:

Dear VanderFans,

I hope you’re all doing well and managing to survive without Jeff’s regular Blogging!

As I mentioned in my last two entries, I’ve recently been forced to examine my soul and sub-conscious for clues as to why I’ve recently dedicated over a year of my life to writing, producing and directing a film about an up-start Zoophile-rights organization (www.devilheadfilm.som/comingsoon). Obviously there were the creative challenges, as well as the attraction of an as-of-yet unsaturated subject matter, but how on earth did I get to this topic to begin with?

I recently remembered a relationship I had in my late teens which I think laid the foundation for this project. The reason I want to share it with you is because I think almost any human can relate to these feelings at some point or another.

Yes, professionally I had to support myself by any means necessary and that included a lengthy stint as a gigolo (for women only). But in between all my professional dates I did manage to experiment with my own feelings and preferences. It took me 30 years of life to find my true big love, but until that time I searched every nook and cranny that was at my disposal. One of these crannies was a not-really-super-model, but a model nonetheless. She was gorgeous. Had she been a bit taller and a bit more breasted, she would have graced the great runways of the world and would be familiar to you all. But she wasn’t taller or more breasted and, thus, was confined to print. Nevertheless, she was beautiful enough to turn every head she passed, which, in my late teens, made me quite proud to have her on my arm.

The catch was that her intelligence was sub-human. And the surprise for me was that it didn’t bother me at all! She was able to speak, and that’s what convinced me that she wasn’t an actual ape, but her thought-patterns and areas of interest were stuck somewhere along the ape-to-human evolutionary scale. I even considered presenting her to various Darwinian scientists who are constantly being challenged by creationists screaming “Why don’t we see monkeys giving birth to humans today?” This B-Model of mine would have silenced all of those arguments as she was definitive proof that there was a slow progression between apes and humans. Our relationship didn’t last long enough for this plan to materialize and thus she never became a Darwinian poster-girl and just continued pushing cosmetics, hair-products, etc.

I remember thinking at the time, albeit more superficially than now, that this relationship certainly bordered on zoophilia. I had to admit to myself, that even if she were less intelligent than she was, it wouldn’t really have mattered much to me. The sex was perfect and we even enjoyed taking very silent walks together. My customers provided me with ample stimulating conversation and I was glad to be able to indulge in some quiet romance every now and then.

This experience, coupled with my recent year-long obsession with the topic, forced me to contemplate the fate of the very first humans ever. If we believe the Darwinian view, that species are constantly mutating and producing new varieties waiting for natural selection’s stamp of approval, then in the very early days of humanity and, indeed, even today, the borders between species are not very firm.

Imagine the very first humans, i.e. the very first creatures that were able to speak! Aside from being very lonely and not having very many people to speak with, they would probably have to be defined as “zoophiles”. They were most likely sexually attracted to their speechless neighbors and probably indulged in whatever sexual opportunities arose. The first humans most probably copulated with their Neanderthal neighbors and one of the cameramen who worked on COMING SOON claimed to have read a National Geographic article proving this theory. The question is, at exactly what point does a new species become its own category? When does an ingenious Neanderthal cease to be a Neanderthal and become part of the next category called “humans”? Does it have to utter one word, or two words? Or perhaps seventy three words?

My favorite book ever is Nietzsche’s Thus Spoke Zarathustra, which is full of references to the “Overman”, or “Uber-mentch.” The Nazis took advantage of the fact that very few people read these books and were successfully able to convince the masses that Nietzsche considered Aryans to be the “Overmen.” Whoever reads the book, however, immediately realizes the absurdity of this claim and thus I won’t go into it here. But Nietzsche clearly explains his notion of the “Overman” as something which humans should aspire to become! It’s not an existing race at all, but rather something more evolved than humans. He argues that if we evolved from apes to where we are now, why can’t we keep evolving to something much higher. He stresses over and over again that this evolution is open to all races and has nothing to do with Aryan superiority. (Nazis would have killed me for many reasons, but they can’t stop me from loving Nietzsche!)

If Nietzsche is right, and logic is certainly on his side, then we’re still evolving today. Amidst the billions of humans roaming the planet, there must be a certain percentage that have mutated in different directions. Natural selection will kill out the ineffective ones, but some of these mutants will survive, and slowly spawn a new species which still doesn’t have a title yet (just as the first speaking apes didn’t know that they would one day be called “Humans”) but belong to a different category than humans. Once they grow numerous enough, they’ll probably start keeping humans in zoos and circuses, and if any of them become attracted to humans they may very well be sneered at by their peers, like zoophiles are sneered at today.

This is certainly a tricky concept, but is probably real. The boundaries between humans and other species – both inferior as well as superior – are very grey and gradual. The trickiest part is that you never know who’s who. The average Neanderthal had no idea what the first speakers were talking about. And most humans have no idea what their intellectually superior (mutated) neighbors are talking about (and maybe they don’t even talk, maybe they communicate in an entirely new way). To think that we have evolved to the maximum of nature’s potential is pretty absurd. My own gut feeling is that most intelligent humans are “apes” in comparison to future species. Just consider how miniscule the greatest human memory is in comparison to your average computer. Isn’t it possible that future species may even put computers to shame?

Haven’t you ever looked at the human mainstream and wondered “Am I really part of this species?” Haven’t you ever looked at the human beside you on the subway and wondered “Are we really part of the same species?” I’ve had many moments in life when I felt like a mutant waiting to be naturally selected. Am I alone? Hawk Alfredson has some of the trippiest opinions about himself and I suggest you contact him directly (hawkalfredsom@mail.com) for more info!

I feel as though humans are just a tiny step along the evolutionary line, and to define all of nature through human eyes would be as short-sighed as the great jumbles of the Dark-Ages. I see all of nature as one big ever-evolving and constantly-over-lapping family whose individual members posses various skills, instincts, levels of intelligence, etc. Some members are more similar to each other than others, but I find it very self-destructive to establish insurmountable barriers between the various sexes, races, ages, species, etc.

Indulge!

Sir Tijn Po

 

Post a Comment

<< Home