Saturday, August 26, 2006

SHRIEK MOVIE EVENTS AND SUNDRY

A short report on the Shriek movie events here, with more to follow.

I'll be posting my thoughts about the trip to Portugal soon, with more to follow on all of the other countries. I am also doing an article on publishing in the various countries for a magazine that begins with "L" and will begin to YouTube the various editor interviews we did shortly. I think it will be useful for writers and editors in the UK and US to be able to put faces with names, and I know writers will be interested in what they have to say about the publishing situation in the various countries, since there are lots of opportunities for foreign editions right now.

Cheers,

Jeff

(Evil Monkey: "Ha ha ha. Did you see what Nick M. said about your video intro to the movie stuff?" Jeff: "Hmm. No. What did he say?" Evil Monkey: "With his scruff and affectless tone, it felt as though he were reading these videotaped messages recorded of his own free will now that his kindly hosts in Hezbollah have explained to him that American is an imperialist pig-whore." Jeff: "That's pretty funny." Evil Monkey: "You're not mad?" Jeff: "It's one thing to give a reading. It's another to deliver a message into a video camera. I'm not an actor. I'm sure I appeared wooden. Nothing I can do about that." Evil Monkey: "Do you want me to cut Nick's head off?" Jeff: "Since that's not where he stores his brain, I don't think it would do much good." Evil Monkey: Good point! I'll cut off his ass!" Jeff: "No, no, no. Stick to Crichton and Rice." Evil Monkey: "I missed you, you sorry SOB." Jeff: "I missed you too, Evil. But you wouldn't have liked Europe. It would have made you all soft and sentimental." Evil Monkey: "Eww.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home