Thursday, February 15, 2007

A FEW BITS O' RANDOM NEWS

Postscripts has accepted "Island Tales" and one other story.

Ann and I will be editing a mostly reprints steampunk anthology for Tachyon Publications.

Solaris in the UK has accepted a sequence of folktales for one of their anthologies.

Cat Rambo and I are working on a collaboration called "The Surgeon's Tale".

I'll be one of the guests blogging about the Oscar's for Ed Champion.

SF Site has put Shriek on their list of the year's best.

Shriek is also on the Locus Recommended Reading List. (As you know, I don't lobby for votes for this because it's lopsided at the moment, in that writers with more internet presence or an internet following and/or have their stories or excerpts online have a distinct advantage. So I'm not going to stop you from voting for Shriek, but, honestly, I don't care one way or the other.)

I've finished "The Third Bear" and will be shopping it around. Also almost done with "The Situation". Fairly proud of both of them.

Also, Finch, the new novel, is going well. I hope to have it finished in the next three months or so.

In other news, I should have Portuguese and Polish sales of City of Saints to report soon, if all goes well.

I've turned in my comics-graphic novels summation for The Year's Best Fantasy & Horror (St. Martin's Press). A huge thank you to Andy Wheeler, Joe Gordon, and Charles Vess for their help with it in this first year.

And, finally, I'll be doing the Clarion chat thing on February 27.

Jeff

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Cat Rambo said...

Now I've got a mental vision of you spinning furiously, in Tasmanian devil-fashion, with manuscripts flying out in every direction. Do you sleep, man?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home