Thursday, September 08, 2005

DEALING

I had meant to post a lot of material in the last few days, but, to be honest, I've been too angry and depressed about the administration's response to the hurricane to write much of anything. I will post some material about Australia, which Ann and I will be traveling to shortly, tonight. In the meantime, the following blogs have been very insightful about the disaster:

Doug Lain

Jeffrey Ford

Patrick and Teresa Nielsen Hayden

You might also check out this thread on the Night Shade message boards, which includes Ellen Datlow's take on how best to contribute money, to make sure it actually gets to people.

Jeff

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links Jeff - I'm sending one of my books to the appeal on Jeff Ford's site. If you hadn't blogged about it I'd never have known.

Clare.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Etchie said...

mind if i put a link to ur blog in my blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home