Saturday, September 24, 2005

HURRICANE RITA

Ben Peek, guest blogging

I don't much imagine anyone reading this is actually in the path of Hurricane Rita. It's got to be too close for anyone in the path of that to be reading a blog right now. I imagine you're all sheltered up. I got hope that you're all safe this time round.

Since Jeff's American, I reckon it's an easy bet to say that there are a lot of American readers here. (Hi.) So I figured I'd acknowledge what was coming, let you guys know we're aware over it here. Saying that isn't the kind of thing that makes a difference to reality, but I figured it ought to be said, just 'cause we’re here, y'know?

Be cool.

(Ben Peek and Jeff's Evil Monkey have taken a break from watching Secret Service Bondage films. They're having a smoke outside. Jeff's Evil Monkey: So, you ever get the US Government coming by your blog? Ben: There is some indication of it. Jeff's Evil Monkey: It's good to have an international audience, isn't it?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home