Tuesday, September 27, 2005

UTTER NONSENSE

Anne Sydenham, guest blogging

Although I claim to be a reader not a writer, many years ago I dabbled in writing odd things.

Rummaging through some old bits and pieces, while I was racking my brain for a topic to contribute to Jeff’s blog, I chanced upon some nonsense poems I penned in the distant past.

So here, for your delectation, are two that have survived. They can’t be any worse than those dreadful verses penned by John Laws.

Short biog:

Anne Sydenham lives in Melbourne with her partner and two cats and an enormous personal library. She maintains the Jerusalem Dreaming web site and four other sites, in between reading books, attending concerts and working for the public service.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utterly delightful! Both of them. But I'm a sucker for a good nonsense poem.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna,

Thanks - glad you like them. It is the first time they have ever been aired.

Anne S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home