Saturday, July 01, 2006

"I NEED A MONKEY PUPPET TONIGHT"

Jeff
I can't find a monkey puppet anywhere in the house. Not even a sock monkey.

Ann
Could be in storage.

Jeff
I really wanted to videotape Evil Monkey tonight, though.

Ann
Does it have to be tonight.

Jeff
I really wish we had a monkey or even a monkey image.

Ann
You could find something on the web.

Jeff
No, I mean an actual monkey stuffed animal thing.

Ann
If you have to, we could go to Albertson's. They're open 24 hours.

Jeff
That's probably not a great idea.

Ann
Probably not?

Jeff
A monkey puppet would be great. But it's almost midnight.

Ann
We can go get you your monkey if you like.

Jeff
I really need a monkey puppet tonight.

Ann
That's quote of the week, don't you think.

Jeff
I'd be stupid to go to Albertson's at midnight to get a monkey.

Ann
I suggested it. We can go.

Jeff
No. It can wait. Evil Monkey can make his first video tomorrow or Monday.

Ann
If you're sure.

Jeff
Yeah--I can't believe I'm spending time on this.

Ann
You're a goof.

Evil Monkey: What the fuck is wrong videotaping my own real face? Talking. Ya know?

Ann and Jeff
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhhh!